Are you looking for meaningful ways to connect and create memories, to share, with your family?
Have you wanted to keep a journal but didn’t know where to start?
Are you looking to keep and share records of you? Or, memories of loved ones?
My goal for this blog, Remember Keep Share, is to:
- Encourage you in your efforts to connect with and to create memories with your family, including providing you with ideas to create and share traditions with your family.
- Share simple ideas to connect with and remember the past (family history, personal history).
- Simplify the process of keeping your life story, including keeping a personal journal.
- To help you organize and keep records that help you to simplify your life and to make and achieve your goals.
- To provide simple faith-based journal keeping and sharing ideas in your home.
Hi, I’m Meagan Campbell. My husband and I have been married for 17 years. We have been blessed with four children, one of which is literally our little angel (passing away in her infancy). Our children range in age from teen to preschooler.
Life can feel busy sometimes. Consequently, I like to find ways to escape from the chaos. I find some simplicity through trying to slow down and focus on the things of most importance to me: my faith in God and my family. Admittedly, I’m not perfect at this; however, I am encouraged feeling any efforts are progress. I try to continue to keep making efforts to improve. I enjoy looking for and thinking up ways to encourage memory creating and keeping in my home. I’ve kept a consistent journal for most of my life (since around the time I began writing). I can see how keeping a consistent journal has blessed me in my life and I hope to encourage you to find your own way to keep your own records.
Thanks for visiting my blog. To connect with me you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.